Evolving My Business....

I love the way this business allows me to be responsive to my customers' needs, and make things that make them happy. 

I love that I can be creative, and get paid to do it!

I love the thrill of solving problems to make orders better than expected.

These are all things that make having a small mama-hustle fun and exciting.

Lately, there have been some challenges, too.  Honestly....there are quite a few!  Engineering my days to allow for customs2cherish work in between mommy work (and homeschooling tasks) is the biggest challenge.  Finding time to sit down and write articles like this, creating listings and promotions for holidays and special events, constantly reinventing ways to win attention from returning and new customers, researching best practices to ensure my customers always receive the best products I can deliver.  These are all challenges...and they don't even include the time invested in developing and making actual products!

This year, I'm determined to continue improving my business.  I want it to be an opportunity to reach into lives that I wouldn't otherwise be able to touch.  Last year, my business allowed me to build relationships with people in other states that I would have otherwise never met.  We celebrated some amazing things together, and I had the chance to develop some awesome things for people that went way beyond what I would have imagined on my own!

So far this year, I'm attempting to expand my influence by adding platforms for individuals to interface with me - this blog, Pinterest, and Etsy.  These are in addition to my existing FB page and Instagram profile.  I'm also working to improve my product photography, and offer more options to my customers.  I will drop links below to all these things.

I love getting orders from people, but I also love feedback.  Would you please do the favor of engaging with me in this?  Leaving me comments on posts and articles...giving me suggestions for things you'd like to see...these are valuable to me!

MY PINTEREST BOARD
https://www.pinterest.com/christanorman06/customs2cherish/

MY ETSY SHOP
https://www.etsy.com/shop/customs2cherish

FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/customs2cherish

INSTAGRAM
@customs2cherish

Comments