Welcome to my new blog!

Hi! I'm Christa. I'm the creator behind customs2cherish. For the last several years, I've been providing custom creations for my customers... Offering them at the most affordable prices I can for unique designs in seeing, embroidery, and vinyl creations. Most recently, I've expanded into graphic trees.

Most of my customers have accessed my services through Facebook or Instagram. Personal friends text me to commission works. My Facebook page can be found here. My Instagram carries the same name - customs2cherish. The problem with these platforms is that they limit my reach to only people that use social media.... And I have a growing group of people in my life that don't use social media.  SO!  My plan moving forward is to use this blog as my main platform for updates, promotions, and sales.

To make this move successful, I need your help!  Please engage with this blog!  Subscribe to it, comment on posts, and share it often!  Feel free to share on social media, or email and text this link to your friends that aren't on social media.

I plan to use this blog to also periodically share tutorials and ideas!  Let me know if there's something you want to see. Comment below with all your requests! 

Comments