I Just Can't Let it Go!

I know about a dozen other movies have come out since this one....but I just can't let it go!  It's seriously a favorite in our home.  (Well, actually, we're mostly screen free with our kids....so they have limited exposure to much else, lol.)  The songs are great, the story is awesome, and the trolls are just so cute!

There's a special princess that I know, that's turning 4!  She's decided she loves princesses, and her party is Frozen themed!  I thought I'd share the shirt I made for her, as a special request from her mama.  Isn't it adorable????

This shirt is retailed at $20, but will be available during this week's promotion for $18!  Email me to order, here.


Comments

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Lucy loves her Frozen 4 shirt! It’s already been worn twice since it arrived on Thursday. To school on Friday and again today for her family party! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, I'm so glad that she loved it! Wish we were closer, so we could see the Birthday Princess wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment